Forum

Poster: SJD
Date Posted: 07 February 2011, 09:03am
Hear Ye, Hear Ye
Fear not the pitiful party who goes by the name Aquisitions! The cowardly creeps failed with free reign and unlimited freedom for two whole days to wipe out the People's Hand of Justice - Ronyn. Despite no attempt to hide, move, or heal, the almighty and unvanquishable Ronyn walk away with many of their number standing.

There is hope peasants! Your oppressor hath no power other than commerce, which will surely fade quietly into the unspoken history of the lacklustre!

Poster: JamesOfJames
Date Posted: 07 February 2011, 10:09am
Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye
Well, I only found you about 30 minutes before this game day started, so I got a late start.  Besides, I had to swap out some characters so I was low enough level to attack you.  :)  (Also, I'm fairly sure I noticed a goodly amount of hiding and moving going on - the only reason the "unvanquishable" Ronyn remain unvanquished is because they're so adept at fleeing.)

Date Posted: 07 February 2011, 17:57pm
The People's Hand of Justice scoff at the sheepish excuses put forward by those that align with Aquisitions, and suggest that perhaps they should make camp in the wilderness for two days in a well known location and forgo any of their priest's healing salves! There will be no excuses, and no mercy shown even as the rat's head doth be removed!

Poster: Axel-K
Date Posted: 07 February 2011, 19:32pm
Hear ye, hear ye - here be still footage taken from ye olde security cam of ye partie knowne as [s]Running[/s] Ronyn.

Knoe ye that righteous justice is hotte on ye trail  (of crumbes from ye banana custard toaste upon which these day-glo vermin appear to subsist.)

(Thou mayest stop waving back now, Rectie - verily they cannot see thee!)

Date Posted: 07 February 2011, 20:34pm
I think you may be confused, Sir Mongoo - that was likely Kronk-S'Schnorrbatt's garrison whom your artists have depicted:
Quote:
Tinky Winky and the Giggling Pixies (Kronk-S'Schnorrbatt) were spotted in combat with a group of 3 Goblins and 3 Zombies at XX, YY.

Meanwhile, we of Acquisistions, Inc. find it laughable that the self-styled "People's Hand of Justice" is the same group of bandits who nearly wiped out our liege-brothers of Overlord not one week ago and slaughtered a garrison of stout Mongoo veterans.  Methinks the people's hand of justice is certainly with you, Ronyn - not for, but against.

Date Posted: 08 February 2011, 01:45am
It is with much disgust that the Overlord ones were left to escape using their otherworldly ability to recruit and field unnaturally large raiding parties. It is likely they too would be consigned to history were this not the case. Tis with little surprise the lumbering ancient Mongoo hath lost his ability to see information from the field of battle with any clarity.

Date Posted: 08 February 2011, 02:38am
Ye may well boast of your 'exploits' - but remember, revenge is a dish best served by a pretty fraulein in lederhosen!

Poster: WantonD
Date Posted: 18 February 2011, 16:33pm
Sorry JamesofJames I didn't know hill meadow was yours.  I wannt allowed in before the raid.  Take it back if you want

Date Posted: 20 February 2011, 19:37pm
[quote author=Axel-K link=topic=102.msg817#msg817 date=1297132695]
Ye may well boast of your 'exploits' - but remember, revenge is a dish best served by a pretty fraulein in lederhosen!
[/quote]

Hah, well lucky Ronyn have all the Fräuleins =P

Date Posted: 20 February 2011, 21:51pm
Fräuleins? Those are Valkyries! The furies of Asgaard who carry fallen warriors to the roistering bierhausen of Valhalla! They seem to be taking unusual interest in you - I wonder why? Ask not for whom the heavenly maidens sing, they sing for you!

Date Posted: 20 February 2011, 23:59pm
[quote author=WantonD link=topic=102.msg859#msg859 date=1298046781]Sorry JamesofJames I didn't know hill meadow was yours.  I wannt allowed in before the raid.  Take it back if you want[/quote]
Sorry I'm only responding now; I thought I already had!  No harm, no foul - everything's back as it was, everyone holds the towns they had, and so all is right with the world.  Hopefully you're allowed in now, and certainly you'll always be welcomed in Hill Meadow!

Date Posted: 21 February 2011, 05:46am
'Hill Meadow' - what a pretty name! I collect towns with pretty names.

Date Posted: 21 February 2011, 09:03am
Then what are you doing in Packkid?

Date Posted: 21 February 2011, 20:16pm
Getting stiffed by the damn' peasants! They won't pay their taxes.

Date Posted: 23 February 2011, 04:09am
Perhaps they're not paying because they can't find their mayor to pay said taxes?  I'm sure if you simply asked him to come out of hiding, the money would come rolling in and certainly nothing bad would happen at all no certainly not nope!

Date Posted: 23 February 2011, 20:35pm
So the mayor didn't deign to see you. Dearie dearie me! What a kerfuffle! Perhaps you should not have insulted the town's name. Apparently the townspeople no longer think so highly of you. I wonder why?