Forum

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 25 February 2011, 02:20am
Feedback on new features
Just looking to get some feedback on the new features introduced in the last version. You may not have had time to use them all, but it's fine if you reply in a couple of weeks time once you've had more of a chance.

The ones I'm interested in are:

[li] Buildings - are they useful? Too expensive? Too hard to build, etc? [/li]
    [li] Rare Monsters - is finding them too easy/hard? Are they too easy/tough? [/li]
    [li] Action menus - are they easier to use than the old ones? Are they too slow? [/li] </ul>

Thanks!

Poster: Triumph
    Date Posted: 25 February 2011, 03:41am
    Re: Feedback on new features
    I love the rare monsters.  It gives another reason to revisit an exhausted dungeon.  I do not know if there is a bug in the buildings.  I built a tower (then fort) and established a garrison at that location.  The garrison does not seem to recognize the fort as they have no buildings in the appropriate tab, and there is the choice to build a tower (but supposedly already have a fort).

Date Posted: 25 February 2011, 04:55am
    Ah yeah, the buildings tabs on the garrison screen shouldn't actually be there. The garrison will be getting the benefits from the building though.

Poster: JamesOfJames
    Date Posted: 25 February 2011, 17:58pm
    Buildings kinda seem too cheap to me.  I mean, 6x defense is a bonus that offense can't match, and all it takes is slapping another couple batches of material on your tower.  I haven't assaulted a garrison in a building yet, so hard-hitting mages may still be just as effective at evicting the building's tenants.

Haven't seen any rare monsters yet; been busy in the overworld.  Action menus I like a lot, I don't think they're too slow.  The main slow-down is in targeting a spell it seems to me, but that's fine.

Date Posted: 25 February 2011, 20:13pm
    Yeah, there probably does need to be some sort of way to combat buildings.