Forum

Poster: deathfox125
Date Posted: 14 April 2011, 06:22am
Health/Spell Points Growth
I have been wondering for the while i played this game how that sort of thing works i have a team of 5 archers i started recently as a test to see how it worked out they are all level 3 atm but the health they have is all different one person has 25 another has 18 2 of them have 16 and one has 14 health they all have the same exact stats so is health and spell points you gain in a level up completely randomized or how is it decided

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 14 April 2011, 06:32am
Re: Health/Spell Points Growth
It's random, but stats give a bonus, so the more you increase the appropriate stats, the more points you'll get each level. (Hint: for hps, it's constitution :) )

Date Posted: 14 April 2011, 06:40am
so 2 archers having the exact same constitution stats and both starting out with 9 hp can be as random as two levels later having 25 and 14

Date Posted: 14 April 2011, 06:44am
Yes... although that is unusual (one was very unlucky, the other should be some lottery tickets). It usually balances out over time, and it makes the characters with good stats more valuable.

Date Posted: 14 April 2011, 06:49am
i do also find that strange but then again thats my luck for ya sometimes its really really good other times its horrible but thank you i had been completely confused as to how that type of thing worked and it was bothering me

Poster: Soledhan
Date Posted: 21 April 2011, 22:52pm
Hi !
First sorry for my bad english, i'm French, I'll try to be understandable ^^

You said it's random but stats give a bonus. does it stay so random at higher level ? I mean: with significant stats, is the bonus enough to make a difference ?
For example, is it possible that a person with 50 constitution but very unlucky has less hps than a person (same level/class) with 10 constitution but very lucky ?

(I'm used to be the unlucky one... ^^)

Date Posted: 22 April 2011, 00:29am
Depending on the class, it could still be possible for someone with 50 con to be very unlucky and get less hps than someone with 10 con, but it's pretty unlikely. It might need some tweaking, but I don't think it's a huge issue, because you can have a lot of different characters. So if one doesn't work out, you hire a new one and train him up.

Your english is fine, by the way!