Forum

Poster: Triumph
Date Posted: 13 May 2011, 23:01pm
Crypt Citadel
The Kingdom of Crypt Citadel is hereby Proclaimed!

TO ALL PARTIES, new and established, join us, partake in our power, wealth, wisdom and solidarity.  All parties that join the kingdom of Crypt Citadel shall be granted a quest that will bestow 50,000 gold!  More, if they have towns that are changing allegiance.

Taxes are low: anticipation is to foster powerful and successful vassals; not cripple them with economic burden.  Have the power and position of joining early.

Date Posted: 14 May 2011, 16:56pm
Re: Crypt Citadel
To Jylia's Army (and anyone else who changed your town's allegiance to Crypt Citade)l,

Thank you.  I can't PM you Jylia because you are not registered on this forum.  Also, sign up for Crypt Citadel ('CC') kingdom membership so I can reward you.  Also, fellow members will know to leave each others holdings unmolested, etc.

Date Posted: 16 May 2011, 20:25pm
Fellow Crypt Citadel members, welcome!  If you haven't already, please PM me so we can be in communication.  I don't know some player names (only party name is on kingdom roster).  Les Nainarchistes, your party is now high enough level to be granted a quest - one I structured to give your party a lot of gold to assist in its development  :)

Date Posted: 20 May 2011, 01:01am
Bande de chif'moles,

I started you with an easy quest worth 25,000 gold.  Recently, a party left quickly after I granted my promised quest worth 50,000.  I'll give another 25,000 quest after a month or so of CC membership, sooner if you feel you have a more immediate monetary need.  Please PM me your player name so we can communicate.

Ultimately, we need a CC kingdom forum.  JamesOfJames made a great one, but I don't know if he is coming back (soon).  Any techies in the CC kingdom?

Poster: Dies Horribly
Date Posted: 10 October 2011, 22:24pm
So what happened to the Kingdom?  How did it fall?

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 11 October 2011, 01:35am
Lack of interest, I think!

When the King goes inactive, it's hard for the Kingdom to keep going....

Poster: Karrade
Date Posted: 01 December 2011, 02:09am
I came across what must of formerly been the capital in my travels :), seemed to be bustling still. Nice to see those remnants of old history still remaining. When a king leaves, does the kingdom not get passed on to another member?

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 01 December 2011, 02:16am
Right now, no, but that'll probably be added later on.

Poster: Karrade
Date Posted: 01 December 2011, 12:41pm
Sounds good, I appreciate you replying :) and taking the time to read suggestions.