Forum

Poster: strogg
Date Posted: 27 July 2011, 13:44pm
The Kingdom of Staberinde
Hello !!! I am Strogg of The Freedom To Buzz Party !!! And the Kingdom of Staberinde. Our monarch is: Gotrek The Slayer, King of Staberinde.Long Live the King !!! Hear ye,hear ye one and all !!! By Order of the most Majestic of Kings: Gotrek The Slayer,King of the wild and wonderous Kingdom of Staberinde !!! Warriors,adventures,freebooters,explorers and soldiers of fortune come and unite under one banner !!! The Great Northen Kingdom of Staberinde !!! Our lands are wild and full of foul beasts in need of slaughtering.Our dungeons are dark and deep and packed with gold and riches.Our towns are welcoming and the ale jugs are always full. Stand with us and pledge alligence to the King of Staberinde !!! All are welcome,be you legendry heroic knight or humble squire,time traveling mystic or wilderness wild woman,come one and all. Great quests and adventures await within the Kingdom of Staberinde !!!

Date Posted: 15 August 2011, 19:00pm
Re: The Kingdom of Staberinde
Welcome to all new kingdom members.Quests are available as soon as your party reaches level 3.  8)

Date Posted: 15 December 2011, 04:42am
HHHAAAAWWWWW !!!!!!  Blood and destruction !!!!!  ;D

Poster: Khronnkk-Gak!!
Date Posted: 15 December 2011, 06:10am
Scorched earth, lightly singed earth, Boiled Earth! Earth Vindaloo with naan bread!

We shall smite them until they are reduced to penury. Verily, they shall tug at our sleeves like poor pathetic orphans in rags, eyes large and luminous by contrast to their haggard features, and they shall lisp "PLEATHE SIR, I CAN HAS SOME MORE?"

To which I shall reply "More of what? I never gave you any to start with - Now bugger off, I've had to blindfold my CHEEZBURGER to stop you from souring it!"

Poster: Zangi
Date Posted: 15 December 2011, 17:07pm
What have you been smoking/drinking/ingesting?  I'd like to market it to the peasants of Time and Tuonela for profits.

Poster: Khronnkk-Gak!!
Date Posted: 15 December 2011, 23:18pm
You think to incite me to pity with such intemperate wailing? Plead all you like. Your tears do not move me. You shall receive neither mercy, nor an extra bowl of runny gruel!

Date Posted: 16 January 2012, 06:20am
The land has been purged of the evil blood god worshipers.Staberinde victorious !!!  ;)

Date Posted: 22 January 2012, 03:21am
Your kingdom needs you !!! Join the kingdom of Staberinde now !!! Quests to complete,towns and cities to manage,lands to claim and conquer,foul beasts and roaming monsters to slay. Come and be an active member of an active and expanding kingdom !!!  8)

Poster: zzzker
Date Posted: 26 January 2012, 02:53am
Quote:
We are loyal to the Kingdom of Staberinde.
Our monarch is: Gotrek The Slayer, King of Staberinde (The Freedom To Buzz Party !!!)

so im new to the game, just reached L5 party...
Whats this kingdom up to?

Date Posted: 26 January 2012, 02:55am
also im after some good 2H weapons, my warr's are using Halberds atm with some blacksmith upgrades

Poster: Argo Mamurus
Date Posted: 09 February 2012, 03:03am
Hand written message, to King Gotrek

My Lord,

Due to recent unfournate events, involing are former commander and paymaster to the hands of a local tribe of trolls, the Dogs of War currently find themselves within your emply. Due to a previous contract.

As stated within the aforementioned contract held with us, the local nuisance has been dealt with, with minimal casulties ( apart from the previous captain )

So, in the highest regard, we await your newest orders.

P.S. Please find attached the head of the Troll Chieftain, which was troubling the town of Threetroll to show you are dedication to your cause..

P.P.S As stated in the previous contract, we reserve the right to "liberate" any treasure's in your name, from enemy occupied towns and also to send them to yourself under the protection of trusted men from the company , So you may grow infinitely richer.

Argo Mamurus.
Captain and Paymaster
Dogs of War

Date Posted: 09 February 2012, 09:28am
Argo Mamurus.
Captain and Paymaster
Dogs of War.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Welcome to the kingdom of Staberinde.The head of the Troll Chieftain, which was troubling the town of Threetroll has been placed apon a spike on the town wall. It shall remain as a warning to others for as long as it takes for the crows to consume it. The towns people offer their thanks and say you are most welcome to drink your fill in their ale houses.  ;)

Date Posted: 12 February 2012, 09:50am
Goodbye kingdom, party 420 got wiped so GG

Date Posted: 24 February 2012, 13:01pm
Come and join us !!!! Lots of quests to do for lower level parties.Lots of towns that need to be managed by medium or higher level parties.The Kingdom of Staberinde welcomes players from the respected kingdoms of Tuonela and Time.

Date Posted: 27 February 2012, 01:56am
Will have to think on it...