Forum

Poster: Khronnkk-Gak!!
Date Posted: 03 August 2015, 17:33pm
Anyone else haveing problems voting for more turns? The captcha doesn't appear.
The "Vote for Crown of Conquest" button appears, but no captcha. I tried in Firefox (Cyberfox) and Chrome (Canary). Same issue.

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 10 August 2015, 05:28am
Re: Anyone else haveing problems voting for more turns? The captcha doesn't appear.
Which listing site are you having problems with?

Poster: Falchion
Date Posted: 11 August 2015, 06:28am
Re: Anyone else haveing problems voting for more turns? The captcha doesn't appear.
Watch your spelling 

Date Posted: 12 August 2015, 20:45pm
Re: Anyone else having problems voting for more turns? The captcha doesn't appear.
All of them at present:

Browser game list, mgpoll and Top PBBG,

Date Posted: 12 August 2015, 20:50pm
[quote author=Falchion link=topic=1403.msg3911#msg3911 date=1439274539]
Watch your spelling
[/quote]

Whates' wrongue wit mie spelleing?

Date Posted: 15 August 2015, 03:54am
I think you have your auto-correct switched on.

Date Posted: 15 August 2015, 16:19pm
Thanks. I do have spellcheck enabled, but as you can see above, correction is optional. My problem is that the 'captcha' does not appear on the 'prove that you are human' page. There is no graphic containing the obscured text, and no input box to write the plaintext, so I cannot prove that I am human in order to vote. 

I have five browsers installed, Firefox, Chrome Canary, SeaMonkey, Microsoft Edge, and something called Internet Explorer. It does not work on any (I cannot even log in to the game on Edge).

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 15 August 2015, 23:00pm
Hmm... sounds a bit odd, like there might be something wrong on your PC. There are others who are casting reward votes successfully.

Could you try it on a different device to see if it's any better?

Date Posted: 17 August 2015, 03:45am
How come the post count is not working on this forum?