Forum

Poster: pelarn
Date Posted: 23 October 2011, 10:56am
some tweaking perhaps? ;)
hi mutant :)

here some player noticeable tweaks u should think about :D

1.in a dungeon when i walk 1 sqaure i need 2 turns,when i walk 3 sqaures i need 2 turns...
and the dungeons have MANY doors,so when i want to explore a half dungeon it costs me all turns i have,due i must stop before every door to walk into another room..should be changed i think

2.i noticed monster groups with 10% flee factor,therefore i must chase the monster group to get the money reward and that COSTS me at least another 2 turns when the group is 1 sqaure away,not to mention if the group flees again...so please flee factor of monsters put much higher

3.i am well prepared to do dungeons lvl 3,and when i fight lesser or greater demons or similar groups,the fight last for 10-20 rounds(so turns)and the reward is minimal better than much weaker monster groups...should be more loot and better xp for harder groups

4.chests should have better loot than for example a dagger(i found 3 chests after hard fights containing 1 dagger each :(...)

5.turns turns turns we need more turns cause i always use up the turns i accumulated from the night in 10 mins,thats sad...and i know how to spend turns wisely ;)

6.when entering a town the fees for it are too much... i see 500 gold for entering a town..:(
for new players which are in need its far too expensive..probably to cut to max 200

7.towns should have a daily computerized update for enchanted items,so players can find new ones...

8.in towns there should be a possibility to work for groups to gather some money,some people dont want to do a garrision outside,and for newer groups its nice to have some gold at the next day...(when the player woke up and play again)

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 24 October 2011, 00:07am
Re: some tweaking perhaps? ;)
[quote author=pelarn link=topic=150.msg1313#msg1313 date=1319367365]
1.in a dungeon when i walk 1 sqaure i need 2 turns,when i walk 3 sqaures i need 2 turns...
and the dungeons have MANY doors,so when i want to explore a half dungeon it costs me all turns i have,due i must stop before every door to walk into another room..should be changed i think
[/quote]

The amount of turns is still being tweaked. In the past, dungeons have cost less, but it leads to some players levelling hard in dungeons, giving them a big advantage. Basically, it rewards players who want to grind out xp/gold, which is a bit boring.

2.i noticed monster groups with 10% flee factor,therefore i must chase the monster group to get the money reward and that COSTS me at least another 2 turns when the group is 1 sqaure away,not to mention if the group flees again...so please flee factor of monsters put much higher
[/quote]

If you "bottom feed" (i.e. take on monsters much lower level than you are) they're more likely to flee.

3.i am well prepared to do dungeons lvl 3,and when i fight lesser or greater demons or similar groups,the fight last for 10-20 rounds(so turns)and the reward is minimal better than much weaker monster groups...should be more loot and better xp for harder groups
[/quote]

Drop rates have a random component. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't.

4.chests should have better loot than for example a dagger(i found 3 chests after hard fights containing 1 dagger each :(...)
[/quote]

Again, chests have a random component. There is actually a bug in their drop rates (fixed in the next release), which should make them a bit better in higher level dungeons.

5.turns turns turns we need more turns cause i always use up the turns i accumulated from the night in 10 mins,thats sad...and i know how to spend turns wisely ;)
[/quote]

Are you sure you know how to spend them wisely? Many other players get through a lot with their daily turns. Sure, everyone would like no limit, but there's a reason for it.

6.when entering a town the fees for it are too much... i see 500 gold for entering a town..:(
for new players which are in need its far too expensive..probably to cut to max 200
[/quote]

You can take over towns and set your own tax rates. Tax rates are set by the mayor, so if they mayor chooses to tax you into oblivion, you're better off going elsewhere.

7.towns should have a daily computerized update for enchanted items,so players can find new ones...
[/quote]

They do, but you're more likely to find good stuff in dungeons.

8.in towns there should be a possibility to work for groups to gather some money,some people dont want to do a garrision outside,and for newer groups its nice to have some gold at the next day...(when the player woke up and play again)
[/quote]

There are plenty of ways to earn gold already. There may be others added, but they're likely to be higher level methods.