Forum

1 2 3 Next >>
Poster: Sartain
Date Posted: 27 October 2011, 14:57pm
Mountainhome
On the 1111th day of the new calendar of the dwarves mercenary warlord Korgan Coallungs after long deliberation and correspondence with Urist Ekurul, king of Edosul Nilun, announced the formation of the kingdom of Mountainhome, its capital the mountain citadel of Lichcity.

Mountainhome is based upon the ancient dwarven virtues of blood, sweat and hard work and accepts all races amongs its citizenry. Only those who show true dwarven mettle and the spirit of Armok will rise to excellence in the kingdom however.

Please, all be welcome in Mountainhome, we are looking forward to seeing your caravans at our trading depots with many exotic wares to trade for our craftdwarship of the highest quality.

Poster: Nanoth
Date Posted: 27 October 2011, 15:04pm
Re: Mountainhome
Please ignore any Floodgates, Rising Bridges and warm areas around those Trade Depots. There is totally nothing to worry about unless you bring us too much Cloth...

Poster: sys32
Date Posted: 27 October 2011, 15:55pm
If you want to ruin this game so badly, just DDoS it and stop pretending its a justified "war".

Poster: Etar Udos
Date Posted: 27 October 2011, 17:38pm
Yes, we're obviously all here to destroy the game because we heard about it from another forum. The idea that we like the game and just want to bring more players into it is absurd. We might as well DDoS it. I'll get my zombie network right on that.

Poster: Dies Horribly
Date Posted: 27 October 2011, 18:04pm
I for one welcome the influx of fresh Dwarven blood into our kingdoms and the requisite influx of fine Dwarven ale as well.  Welcome brothers, we encourage you to stop by one of our fine Dwarven friendly taverns in Tuonela, with reasonable rates, [sub]not like some of those high priced towns.[/sub]

Date Posted: 27 October 2011, 18:30pm
[quote author=sys32 link=topic=155.msg1355#msg1355 date=1319730941]
If you want to ruin this game so badly, just DDoS it and stop pretending its a justified "war".
[/quote]

I can understand why you might feel threatened but we're seriously not trying to ruin this game at all, we're simply a lot of people from another forum who all thought that the premise of Kingdoms sounded awesome and like a game we could enjoy, so we joined up and now we're establishing our own themed realms.
I know it's scary when something threatens to disturb the status quo but seriously we've talked with pretty much all the major players and Mutant and everyone but you seem to think lots of new players is a good thing for the game  ;)

Also, who said anything about a war?  ???

Date Posted: 27 October 2011, 19:12pm
Oh, it looks like you are a bunch of scarecrows and not dwarves, with all the straw lying about here.

If you are honestly going to deny your planning to just take over everything for teh lulz then please do so. Prove your immaturity.

Poster: Fortis
Date Posted: 27 October 2011, 19:29pm
Sys, just relax. We're here to enjoy and play the game like everyone else.

Date Posted: 27 October 2011, 19:42pm
[quote author=sys32 link=topic=155.msg1362#msg1362 date=1319742752]
Oh, it looks like you are a bunch of scarecrows and not dwarves, with all the straw lying about here.

If you are honestly going to deny your planning to just take over everything for teh lulz then please do so. Prove your immaturity.
[/quote]

If you're not going to believe us when we tell you otherwise, why are we even having this conversation in the first place? You've obviously already made up your mind...  ???

Poster: Nanoth
Date Posted: 27 October 2011, 23:23pm
Wow... That is the weirdest attack ever...
"Don't play this game, your just going to play it right."

Thats all I am getting from it...
We are a large number of players from Community, we found out about this game and joined it, liked it enough to continue playing it, started moving to play it to its full extent. And we are ruining it...?

Date Posted: 28 October 2011, 04:10am
[quote author=Dies Horribly link=topic=155.msg1359#msg1359 date=1319738667]
I for one welcome the influx of fresh Dwarven blood into our kingdoms and the requisite influx of fine Dwarven ale as well.  Welcome brothers, we encourage you to stop by one of our fine Dwarven friendly taverns in Tuonela, with reasonable rates, [sub]not like some of those high priced towns.[/sub]
[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome! Assuming the welcome also applies to the southern dwarven kingdom, heh heh. Tuonela will always be welcome in our lands. Well, unless you insult our ale or start dwarf tossing - but that's obvious.

We seem to be getting a bit less of a welcome from the Kingdom of Time. I guess claiming a bit of their furthest border land in order to connect our disparate towns wasn't taken very well, even though we left the cities alone. I suppose Border disputes are inevitable when dealing with a kingdom apparently intent on putting a wedge right down the middle of the south. Ah well, that's what we have crossbows for.

Date Posted: 28 October 2011, 22:29pm
Hey, remember when you guys to say that Staberinde were allies?

I did.

Poster: squeakyreaper
Date Posted: 29 October 2011, 01:34am
First, chill. Second, a number of our people were in Staberdine before Mountainhomes was established. When they switched loyalty (most of us had 4 days, 3 days or 2 until they could switch) they took the towns with them.

Date Posted: 29 October 2011, 08:14am
Hey guys, remember that troll? Yeah... ::)

Date Posted: 29 October 2011, 14:20pm
[quote author=Sartain link=topic=155.msg1371#msg1371 date=1319876091]
[/quote]

There is a fine line between trolling and pointing out something. You know the differance, so shut your trap.

Date Posted: 29 October 2011, 14:50pm
Those cities were actually free cities, NPC controlled. They had spots of staberinde land claimed near them, but both had probably revolted (if they ever even belonged to Staberinde). If Staberinde wants to cut a swathe of land through Time and across the entire map in order to link them to their kingdom, they're welcome to the towns - but as is they wouldn't be able to keep them anyway. I shall endeavor to be their steward until Staberinde conquers their way across the kingdom of Time and desires them back.  ;D

Poster: Starwulf
Date Posted: 30 October 2011, 04:48am
[quote author=sys32 link=topic=155.msg1372#msg1372 date=1319898057]
[quote author=Sartain link=topic=155.msg1371#msg1371 date=1319876091]
[/quote]

There is a fine line between trolling and pointing out something. You know the differance, so shut your trap.
[/quote]

Coming from an impartial observer, I'd say it appears as though your trolling them because you dislike the fact that they are playing a war/conquering based game the way it's meant to be played.  You seem to take issue with the simple fact that they are upsetting the status quo, and you don't want that to happen. So, yeah, in conclusion: Troll

Date Posted: 30 October 2011, 14:34pm
Your damage control is showing.

So what your saying is what I can happily class along the lines of a 4chan habbo hotel attack is fair? K.

Poster: Raddish
Date Posted: 30 October 2011, 16:23pm
I don't know what you are trying to prove. 

There are quite a lot of people in the 2 new kingdoms but they are not exactly overpowering compared to the ones that are already in and have had time to train their characters to be stronger.

There isn't any proof yet that they have hurt the game by how they are acting, before this was set up the only large kingdom present was Time.  Are you trying to say that now there is a rival to their strength the game is ruined?

Poster: Aesir
Date Posted: 30 October 2011, 16:56pm
I agree with sys32. You bay12ers are ruining this game! This game's recently upsurge in popularity has lead to rampant Armok references, alcoholism, and hairy dwarves. It's pure chaos! And one of those new guys managed to wipe out a kingdom by himself!!

1 2 3 Next >>