Forum

Poster: pelarn
Date Posted: 09 November 2011, 13:18pm
claim land
hmmm,i have many towns but i cant claim land for my kingdom...how to do  that?

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 09 November 2011, 19:59pm
Re: claim land
You have to be in next to a sector already claimed for your kingdom. Also, towns and buildings automatically claim land, and you can't reclaim them without taking the town our building itself.

Poster: pelarn
Date Posted: 11 November 2011, 22:52pm
i cant claim land at all ???
i have plenty of towns and even 1 square near my capitol city i cant claim land??
can u please explain me how this works?

Date Posted: 12 November 2011, 21:06pm
When you move into a sector, it will tell you which kingdom it belongs to. If it's already your kingdom, you can't claim it. Towns claim 1 sector of land around them, so you can't claim the sectors right next to the town. Move one more sector out and you should be able to claim.

Poster: deityrox
Date Posted: 03 June 2012, 08:12am
I easily claimed the ground around the enemy's tower of the 2nd or 3rd level. How does the locking of the land around the towers work?

Date Posted: 04 June 2012, 00:29am
Land around a tower is claimed by a building if it is ceded to a kingdom. Each level of building (tower, fort, castle) gives an extra sector of land around it. Towns do the same thing (but only 1 sector) if they're loyal to a kingdom. This land is 'locked', i.e. can't be claimed by anyone else, without taking down the building or changing the allegiance of the town.

Because you can't do much to a building once it's ceded to a kingdom, most buildings are owned by a particular party. But this should change in the next release, because the occupying garrison will still be able to upgrade the building (even if the kingdom owns it), so there's less need to control it.

Poster: Waldo
Date Posted: 06 June 2012, 06:41am
What makes land neutral?  And what benefits do kingdoms get for claiming land?

Poster: deityrox
Date Posted: 06 June 2012, 16:45pm
[quote author=Waldo link=topic=169.msg2078#msg2078 date=1338964911]
What makes land neutral?
[/quote]
no connection with the capital at the time of change of day
what benefits do kingdoms get for claiming land?
[/quote]
as a result the king would give more quests

Date Posted: 06 June 2012, 20:49pm
And what benefits do kingdoms get for claiming land?
[/quote]

All towns have to be connected to the capital via claimed land. Otherwise the peasants start to dislike the kingdom, and may eventually revolt.