Forum

Poster: Lightly
Date Posted: 06 December 2011, 17:16pm
Getting started questions
Hey guys, I recently joined the game around 3 days ago and really like it so far, but there are a few things i`m trying to figure out which I need some help with.

1. How do I find a dungeon? Is using the sage the only way?

2. I recently gave one of my warriors the Shield Bash skill, but i`m not seeing it being used during combat, is it meant to be used manually? And if so, how would I go about doing that?

3. I`m currently level 3 on all of my characters, but with the turn system, i`m afraid of wasting turns on things that won`t benefit me as much. What are some things I should have accomplished by level 3?

4. What is the best way to gain exp?

5. Will having more units in my party reduce the amount of exp distributed per character?

6. I feel sort of stuck right now, because I know there`s more to do in this game but all I have done so far is the jewel and monster quest, and the sewers a couple times. Any suggestions on what I should do next ?

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 06 December 2011, 19:49pm
Re: Getting started questions
1. You can find them by exploring, or you could ask in your Kingdom's discussion board to see if anyone knows where they are. The sage is the easiest way though

2. Make sure you actually have a shield equipped! It fires automatically, and the chance increases with level. This is a brand new feature, so may need some tweaking

3. Dungeon delving is your best bet

4. See 3

5. Yes

6. See 3 :)

Poster: Zangi
Date Posted: 06 December 2011, 20:01pm
Re: Getting started questions
Towns can give level 0 quests requesting you to find stuff in a dungeon.  It'll mark the place on your map.