Forum

Poster: pelarn
Date Posted: 07 December 2011, 13:17pm
Fights
as mutant know there is some fault with the fights.after anylysing 200 of them i found out that the most fights(not all)are not correct due the battle system WAITS for a trigger before the chars can even hit the monsters.
the triggers are berserk rage,war cry,and shield bash.
if any char triggers one of this skills the following rounds they hit like they should with best weapons,if none of theses skills is triggers,the chars miss even with the best enchanted weapon no matter what the monsters strength is.thats why my lvl 25 char misses a skeleton 3 in 4 times,cause the char triggers didnt come in.
i think it had to do while the battle system first do the math with the skills and stop all other calculation in a battle.
there could be the prob mutant,what u think?

Poster: Sartain
Date Posted: 07 December 2011, 18:58pm
Re: Fights
You know this is pretty good information. Did you consider putting it in the "Bug reports" thread? :P

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 07 December 2011, 19:51pm
Thanks, that's useful info. The problem seems to be the combat system isn't reading the AF/DF of the participants in every battle. I guess when skills fire, it's then forcing a re-read of the AF/DF info. That might give me enough information to track it down.

Poster: pelarn
Date Posted: 08 December 2011, 11:27am
nice that i could be helpful at all ;)

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 09 December 2011, 04:58am
Ok, should be fixed now!

Thanks to pelarn and zangi for the help in tracking this down - some free turns coming to you :)