Forum

Poster: deityrox
Date Posted: 07 January 2012, 23:23pm
UI
ooli apparently had in mind the following:

when you are in the "garrison settings" tab click on the fighter, his profile is opened in the same window. After closing his profile should re-open tab garrisons. This is tedious if a lot of fighters. It would also be helpful if there were subgroups of the garrisons and towns when viewing profiles of fighters (now there is only a general group for all the garrisons, and all the cities, as well as mayors and party).

need a large map with a preview of all the regions, which opens a separate window.

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 08 January 2012, 01:06am
Re: UI
The large map is basically there - you can click around the mini-map to view other areas of the world. You can't zoom (as you used to be able to do), but I will probably add that back in sooner or later.

Poster: deityrox
Date Posted: 08 January 2012, 01:55am
When I click on mini-map appears on "An error occurred processing the action. Please try again or report a Bug" and nothing happens. Chrome by Google v.16.0.912.75

Poster: ooli
Date Posted: 08 January 2012, 11:53am
Same error while clicking the mini-map on Opera.

Just tried with IE and it work well, and does not need zooming IMO. I just have to play with IE if I really need to use the mini map.

But I really miss the ability to open screen in new tab. I always end up using "open in new tab" for every browser based game I played , for the sake to keep an information screen easily reachable, or to access others screen while one is loading, and so on...
This is particularly true for this game, where you need to manage stuff away (garrison and town), especially when you can have dozen of such stuff to manage.

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 09 January 2012, 00:56am
Is it only in Opera where you get this bug?