Forum

Poster: Axel-K
Date Posted: 19 February 2012, 14:27pm
The End Of Time.
Things change. There is no more kingdom of Time.

I got wiped out trying to take Swordhaven, Capital of Palladium Corporation. I recomend all members of the kingdom of Time to join one of the two kingdoms remaining with active player kings, Staberinde and Palladium Corporation, or find a quiet place in the South of the map and try to build your own.

There will still be an NPC king of Time, but it is probably not worth trying to preserve the kingdom (See what happened to Tuonela). It might be worth your while in the short term to take kingdom quests to build up gold and XP, but in the long run it will place your party at a disadvantage.

Oh well, so it goes. It was a lot of fun.

Poster: ooli
Date Posted: 19 February 2012, 16:21pm
Re: The End Of Time.

I, Octav the Second mourn the death of a great warrior which kingdom was ruled with wisdom and strength since the beginning of time.

I  have to admit that I do not quite understand why a peaceful leader as Mongoo did attack a well fortified town runed with the strongest magic  and defended by  an over-trained garrison stuffed with the best magical item god-like forgerons crafted them.

Anyway, as I did not earn any gold from this victory, I cannot appreciate it sweetness.
So I hope our almighty god Mu will bring back this leader from the dead, so can I can [s]shamelessly continue to plunge his town[/s] continue trading with this fellow and do fruitful business.

Poster: zzzker
Date Posted: 23 February 2012, 13:27pm
What happened to Tuonela without a player King? What do Kings do that make a difference between a player and NPC?

Poster: strogg
Date Posted: 30 March 2012, 11:45am
Day: 1267  The last city loyal to the kingdom of time has fallen.  :'(