Forum

Poster: Zangi
Date Posted: 23 February 2012, 14:44pm
Facepalm Moments
Just realized that I sold the upgraded Indestructible that my 'get all the loot' warrior had equipped, I think it also gave poison or ice effects.

Poster: ooli
Date Posted: 23 February 2012, 15:09pm
Re: Facepalm Moments
;D

Remember having my best character chosen as a King at the beginning of creating kingdom implementation. He had an indestructible bow with lvl 7 ice damage buff. As you cannot get the king's item back I did loose my best weapon. And never to find another one so cool.

Poster: deityrox
Date Posted: 23 February 2012, 19:48pm
accidentally sold my well-smithed flail with +3 to the speed. Discovered this when I noticed that one of my soldiers are fighting with his bare hands (very brave, apparently).

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 23 February 2012, 20:05pm
There was a bug that meant items sold at the shop got removed... I fixed that last night so if you do sell something by accident, you can at least buy it back.

Poster: Zangi
Date Posted: 23 February 2012, 20:15pm
Might've been a day or 2 earlier... and I just only noticed it now.

Poster: ooli
Date Posted: 24 February 2012, 11:19am
[quote author=Mutant link=topic=208.msg1858#msg1858 date=1330027535]
There was a bug that meant items sold at the shop got removed... I fixed that last night so if you do sell something by accident, you can at least buy it back.
[/quote]

Weird I tough it was done on purpose, cause before that bug, shops used to have a lot too much of  good cheap item to sale. Making Trade Hall a lot less appealing in comparison.