Forum

Poster: deityrox
Date Posted: 16 March 2012, 22:28pm
Kingdom of Middangeard
[center]
[glow=green,2,300]Miðgarðr[/glow]
[/center]

We will be glad if you will join us along with your cities (change of loyalty) and connect them with the capital through the claimed land. You also need to specify (in the information window about yourself) on those cities that you control (to avoid unintended raids).

Our kingdom tax set to 1%.

We do not attack the city, managed by the mayors of avatars (players). Attack of these cities (either side) is regarded as a provocation. We regard as an act of aggression, formation the ring around these cities using the seizure of land by another kingdom. And we will not allow such behavior in relation to other kingdoms.

At the same time, we do not recognize anyone's rule over the city, if this city is controlled by local elected representative. Attack on the city of active kingdoms (ie, the Kingdom of Time, for example, does not apply here) is restricted to titled personages.

We do not allow to stand for election in our cities, under the administration of Mayors of avatars (players), any unauthorized persons. If that happens, we are ready to move our troops in the city of such persons. As a measure of the impact we deprive this city of any protection. Any other city (ie, those that are not controlled directly) are pleased to welcome you as a candidate.

We sell indestructible weapons in cities (check Kingdom Info Tab in-game).

Date Posted: 12 June 2012, 02:03am
Re: Kingdom of Middangeard
[center]Bad news![/center]

[center]As many probably have heard, for the retention of the status of "mightiest kingdom" within 8 days the kingdom is now rewarded with a crown.
I am very disappointed that we are all behind. But most of all I find annoying that Staberinde is at the first place. I agree to give them second place. It is a pity that there is no other way out, but I have to declare war.[/center]

Date Posted: 12 June 2012, 08:35am

Quote:
tu tendras internet pero yo tengo un sombrero

Date Posted: 16 June 2012, 16:33pm
Both sides came to an agreement, the war is over!

Poster: Weebi
Date Posted: 15 August 2012, 09:54am
RIP Middangeard 1249 - 1405