Forum

Poster: ooli
Date Posted: 22 March 2012, 21:37pm
0.8.2: comment
Nice update.
I should try to get those dragon vial to test detonate one day.

What I still dont get is how garrison still stay cumbersome (lesser than before , I should admit) :

I explain what's my daily routine with garrison, so Mutant might get the problem:

-I want to see who leveled up in my ~8 garrison, and if they didnt flee: So I open "garrison" (No other access) on the main menu : 1 clic

-This screen serve no purpose for me: The history is a nice touch, but I never used it (just happen to check it while writting this post)
So I clic on the 1st of my garrison :javascript:loadScreen('garrison/manage?garrison_id=479') : 2 clic

-Now I can see who level uped in this one. If none, i check the other one. That the fist screen where we can actually see a lot of thing all together. Very nice, I wish "garrison" in menu open up this screen directly.
Let's say , one character did level on my 2nd garrison. Hurray!! Now I clic this character to affect the skill point and stuff: 3 clic

-What the update did well is that now, I can access easily all other guy in the garrison, that's awesome. I can check if anyone is well, and still geared correctly or if I should come to repair their stuff or heal them.
What the update did not take into account, is that I still have ~5 garrison to check, and no easy way. Once my character is leveluped , when I close the window, I must go back to step one: Menu Garrison/select garrison to check/select character.
One little thing that could help with that, is if the (...) from
Quote:
The garrison at 89, 47    89, 47    1889    167    (...)    Manage

could directly open said garrison screen in new window when cliqued. This way I dont loose track of the garrison already checked. And I can manage all my character without leaving the garrison screen, so i can use it again later.

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 22 March 2012, 22:10pm
Re: 0.8.2: comment
Thanks... I think I understand the problem a lot better now :)

I also think there are problems managing large numbers of characters... I'm hoping to address that sometime as well.