Forum

Poster: yamo
Date Posted: 05 August 2012, 11:47am
New Inventory system.
I would like the magical enhanced category in stores to be returned.  Checking every mundane item at a store is too much work.

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 05 August 2012, 20:45pm
Re: New Inventory system.
Yeah, fair enough... was planning on fixing that somehow.

Date Posted: 05 August 2012, 21:29pm
BTW, one change with the equipment UI is that you are now limited with the number of items a character can carry. This prevents you from creating mule characters who have 100's of items. In a way this makes more sense, as even if you can carry a lot of heavy items, there's a limit to how many things a character can stack in their backpack. (The change isn't really about introducing realism though!)

If you used to have mule characters, they will still have all their items. You just won't be able to see them all. If you drop or give away a few of their items, you can use 'organise' to view the items that were hidden.

Hopefully the new equipment UI is a lot faster than the old one... buying and selling items is a lot quicker, and you can easily buy items and equip them directly. This makes it a lot easier to keep your character's equipment organised.

Poster: Akki
Date Posted: 05 August 2012, 23:34pm
Good grief, if I want to equip a new garrison member I have to page through upto ten pages of dross in each shop.  >:(

Apart from that, the changes are great.

Date Posted: 06 August 2012, 07:38am
OK, enchanted items now have a blue glow. Don't say we're not responsive! :)

The way shops are organised will also change soonish.

Poster: ooli
Date Posted: 06 August 2012, 12:07pm
Great!  Now I feel bad for using my garrison character as mule for so long!

And now, I prepare myself to use the Trade screen as a mule! (it will be painfully slow as  max price is a trial and error guess)

May be there is a bit too much items. Or we miss a way to use all those not so great , but not so lame, enchanted items we found around.

Date Posted: 06 August 2012, 20:52pm
I will probably add some sort of 'storage' area, but it may cost a few gold.

Poster: pelarn
Date Posted: 08 August 2012, 22:33pm
if its possible can u change the BACKGROUND of an magical item to red or any other color that can be seen better,the blue glow on the weapons is to weak to see directly,cause magical items seems to conceal themselfs between normal ones

Poster: Kooho
Date Posted: 09 August 2012, 01:58am
The magical items will be fixed soon. Thanks for the feedback :)

Poster: swholmes@gmail.com
Date Posted: 09 August 2012, 02:27am
How about a 1 click "Sell all non equipped mundane items" (excluding gems)

pretty please :)

Date Posted: 09 August 2012, 02:40am
I guess so... but exactly what to exclude is kind of subjective... e.g. blank scrolls are not enchanted, but you might not want to sell them... Is drag and drop really that slow?

Date Posted: 13 August 2012, 07:14am
I've added separate tabs for enchanted items, and normal items in shops are now stacked. Hope that makes things a bit easier!

Poster: swholmes@gmail.com
Date Posted: 15 August 2012, 20:29pm
[quote author=Mutant link=topic=269.msg2551#msg2551 date=1344842053]
I've added separate tabs for enchanted items, and normal items in shops are now stacked. Hope that makes things a bit easier!
[/quote]

Yup, it sure does!

Poster: pelarn
Date Posted: 17 August 2012, 21:35pm
yep it does..great work btw  8)

Date Posted: 14 October 2012, 00:42am
I've made it so that any characters that had inventory items that wouldn't fit in the grid have now given those items to other characters in the party. There were only a handful of characters affected (although some of them had a lot of items!). This should mean those items are at least accessible, and that there are no characters that have items outside their grid (and inaccessible).