Forum

Poster: Weebi
Date Posted: 15 November 2012, 14:14pm
Now what?
Congratulations to all my fellow Staberinde members for doing what most thought could not be done (I guess you just need to get the other side to 0 towns for a certain length of time not just the server update). Tuonela it was with a heavy heart that I fought this war with you, yours was a great kingdom a land that should be remembered for all times. You put up an amazing fight the spanned the entire globe. Seekers, Seekers of Ale, Sprawling, and Forlorn hope this doesnÂ’t end your days here in the kingdoms, as you would all be missed.

However, now we have to ask ourselves the question what should we do? Crown of Conquest would get rather dull with only 1 kingdom. Are we for a server side reset? Which is something Mutant does NOT want to do.  Shall some of us come together and decide to make new kingdoms on our own? If that is the case I will be starting a new kingdom.  Or just a kingdom reset where no one belongs to one kingdom anymore ,Ill then once again create my own.  What does everyone think?

Poster: swholmes@gmail.com
Date Posted: 15 November 2012, 14:19pm
Re: Now what?
From what I saw of the awesome battles, there's only about 10 active players, no kingdom will survive as Staberinde will just trounce them.  I'm going to get some gold and upgrade my gear a bit more and then go on a rampage, but that will just cause momentary excitement.

What we could do is divide the high level groups into 3 and let two more kingdoms be founded, then call a 30 day truce, then go at it again.

Date Posted: 15 November 2012, 14:35pm
Yeah a spread of the active players would be good and I think there may be more than 10 just not active players that are in kingdoms right now. Right now Im moving most of my men to the south west corner and plan to begin my own kingdom if there isnt a kingdom reset. I dont believe gortek has any plans to assault anyone that wants to begin a new kingdom but I dont speak for him will see what he has to say. I think we just wanted to be the only kingdom to "beat" the game.

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 15 November 2012, 19:40pm
There are about 20-30 active players at any one time... it's just a lot of them are lower level. Would be nice to increase that though :)

A full game reset is pretty unlikely right now. A kingdom reset could be possible, but that could just lead to the same players owning most of the towns. There are some changes coming in the next release (maybe 2-3 weeks away) that will change how kingdoms work quite a bit. So I think for now, I'll leave things as they are, and review when the changes are in place.

In the mean time, feel free to find your own solutions (e.g. carving up the world into your own kingdoms :) )

Edit: you still have to get the map completely red :)

Poster: strogg
Date Posted: 16 November 2012, 07:43am
Being the last kingdom standing is enough for us. ;-)  Time now to see some new kingdoms arise. Staberinde has claimed more land and towns than it can ever hope to defend.We encourage and support the formation of new kingdoms and will happily concede towns and land to help this  happen.Thanks to all the great players who have fought with us and against us.You have all contributed to make this a good fun game to play.Thanks,of course to Mutant for all his hard work and we look forward to the new game updates. Staberinde will be celebrating for the next few weeks and we will all be far to drunk to go fighting any more wars for a while. Good luck to all new kings and thier kingdoms,Strogg.    ;)

Poster: swholmes@gmail.com
Date Posted: 16 November 2012, 14:26pm
2 new kingdoms so far!

Poster: Solemn Ranger
Date Posted: 16 November 2012, 14:51pm
Congratulations to Staberinde for conquering the known world and congratulations to the fledgling kingdoms.

Just curious, when a player founds a new kingdom, are they allowed to choose the name and the color for that kingdom?

Date Posted: 16 November 2012, 16:45pm
I was able to choose my kingdom name, however it wouldnt let me choose the color unless I missed it.

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 17 November 2012, 01:02am
Colour choice is automatic right now.