Forum

Poster: zardok
Date Posted: 18 December 2012, 12:17pm
ADDICTED TO Crown of Conquest!!! *questions*
my roomates and I found this game a couple days ago and since then we cant stop playing it!!! such a great in depth game!

I just have some questions about gameplay ect.

-When can I join a kingdom?
-how do I attack other parties?

Is there any other free to play mmorpgs like this one? like with the level of detail and ability to create/recruit groups of characters?

please respond..I'm hoping to become a very active member of this game and other like it.

Poster: Weebi
Date Posted: 18 December 2012, 14:00pm
Re: ADDICTED TO Crown of Conquest!!! *questions*
I believe you can join a kingdom at party level 3, right now there are three to choose from the Kingdoms of Dwilight, Stabernide, and the Order of the Phoenix hopefully someone will decide to start a couple new ones soon. Also, to attack other parties you need to be of around equal level to them and find them in the wilderness (this rarely happens as most people log off in a town). The only way other than that to attack a player is to attack their garrisons or towns. Be careful attacking towns though as many of them are controlled by high level players and tend to have defenses to powerful for lower level players.

Poster: zardok
Date Posted: 18 December 2012, 14:26pm
cool.. well my roommates and I are going to start a new kingdom when our levels are high enough... stir things up abit.. I have many friends who would be interested in a game like this.. problem is keeping them active...

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 18 December 2012, 19:43pm
Yes, party level 3 for starting a kingdom.

Partys vs. Party combat is not a big part of the game... it's much more about raiding towns and attacking garrisons.

Glad you're enjoying it, hope to see you around for a while :)