Forum

Poster: Flounder
Date Posted: 22 January 2013, 06:35am
Newbie Questions - Mayors/Garrisons/Gold
Mayors -- Whats the lowest level character you can put in "office"?  What are the best skills for a mayor, and also any tips as far as taxes/gaurds?

Garrisons -- whats your general strategy to start new garrisons? As of right now, i am training 8 characters till they get to around lvl 20, making them a garrison and starting over again.  any tips welcome!

Gold --  Is doing dungeons/quests the best way to acquire gold?

Also any other tips yall would like to divulge?

Poster: swholmes@gmail.com
Date Posted: 22 January 2013, 16:19pm
Re: Newbie Questions - Mayors/Garrisons/Gold
Mayors - Level 8 I believe.  To be honest you want a mage because mayor skills are based off intelligence.

Garrisons - Depends on your purpose - I keep low level characters in garrisons so they gain xp, especially in a town with a barracks.  They level themselves.

Gold - For easy gold, do 1 dungeon level lower than you can survive.  That way the monsters won't hit you very much so you'll be able to earn gold easily.  Also, ask your King for a quest (under Kingdom, petition for quest).

Once you have a couple towns, gold because endless.  My 4 towns make about 15K gold per day for me.

Date Posted: 22 January 2013, 23:40pm
Ok, thanks.  So you would recommend leaving lower levels at town garrisons and stronger ones outside in castles/towers?

Poster: Kooho
Date Posted: 23 January 2013, 00:21am
If they're low level, but can handle outworld mobs and heal each day, i don't see why not garrison them in the open.
The only problem would be other players, but unless you're garrisoned in another kingdoms territory the risk is minimal.

Worth noting here i suppose, is that even with having level restrictions on pvp, any player can reduce their party level to attack your garrison if they really need to get rid of it.

Date Posted: 23 January 2013, 03:50am
ok. good to know.  Shouldn't be a problem with every kingdom at peace right now.  Except valhiem just popped up and are neutral.