Total Characters: 303
Number of Garrisons: 6
Number of Mayors: 40
Number of Buildings: 0

Why was it increased from 5 (6?)?

Poster: Mutant
Date Posted: 03 June 2013, 04:32am
Re: What happened to the mayor limit?
The limit is based on the number of living characters a party has over level 20 (excluding characters in the inn).

There possibly should be a hard maximum though... but I would put that around 20 - 25.

Poster: Weebi
Date Posted: 07 June 2013, 07:44am
Every 3 guys you have over level 20 you can have another mayor. I have well over enough 20+ guys to reach far beyond 40 towns. I do apologize though for taking your kingdom Sprawling I didn't really want too, but I figured you quit the game because almost all your towns became free towns and you didn't seem interested in retaking them.

Poster: swholmes@gmail.com
Date Posted: 09 June 2013, 02:22am
None of my towns were free towns, as you discovered when you took them.

I do not care that you destroyed the kingdom, it would be easy for me to retake the land.  I actually like war as it's the most exciting part of this game, which has become very very boring.  What I don't like is one player having 40 towns, this makes someone invincible.  With 5 towns I accumulated 1.5 million gold, I can't imagine how much you have.

Limit players to 10 mayors.  One benefit of not having a kingdom is that I can now pillage across the map without worrying about politics.

Date Posted: 09 June 2013, 02:49am
I'm trying to fight in Oldhaven and I just get 'an error has occured' every round.  I've killed the mayor a couple times but he comes back to life after the 'an error as occured' message.

Poster: Weebi
Date Posted: 09 June 2013, 07:18am
Reading my log and you seem to have been defeated by my guard every single time and only once did you kill the the mayor, then you ran right afterwards.  Heres the message I got "Yelanda, Sorceress of the Mystic Flame was slain in combat. However, as the raiders fled the town's healer resurrected her at no charge". The combat system was changed since the last war that allowed someone to kill a mayor then run away effectively ending that mayors reign. A mayor will now be resurrected if you fail to kill their entire party.

Also I've only achieved that kind of money a handful of times, I spend a great deal on upkeep for my towns as well as upgrading equipment and building castles. I can say though I do have the most heavily defended towns in the game and because of that I don't really make all that much money off my towns due to guard costs being so high.

Date Posted: 13 June 2013, 00:58am
Your log is wrong then.  I moved on to another town and got a good thumping.  At one point, after the error, I had 8 or 9 characters in my party, though I don't think they attacked.  I'll try again now.

Date Posted: 13 June 2013, 01:00am
lol weird, my casters started above the line.. that hurt

Date Posted: 13 June 2013, 01:24am
that's cool, mayor resurrects if you flee the dungeon instead of killing guards

Date Posted: 13 June 2013, 01:29am
bummer, he didn't resurrect.